People with learning disabilities want to live as independently as possible with the freedom of choice to live as full life as possible.
We provide care and support to people of all ages who have learning disabilities and associated complex needs.
Learning difficulties can vary considerably from one person to another, their difficulties may also be associated with physical or emotional problems.
We offer a much more flexible service than your traditional service, whether you would like us to support you in your own accommodation, your family home or a supported living service, our support is tailored to your needs.
The home care service we offer for people with learning difficulty and design specifically for the individual.
Our service will offer:
- Assistance with domestic duties
- Assistance with washing and dressing
- Equipment that can help you remain safe in your own home or when out and about
- Help with contributing to and being a part of the community
- Help going shopping, meeting friends, social events
- Respite care for families